Philadelphia Babies
Options

Because I am an expert...

you know, with a 6 day old hehe, but I just put Ava in my wrap for the first time...I am in love!

I have one from etsy: https://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=sr_list_1&listing_id=23611407&ga_search_query=damask&ga_search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5366490

I have been able to go to the bathroom, make lunch, eat it, check the mail, check email, and let the dog out all with her snug against me. It's so cute!!!! I think she agrees, she just randomly snorted:)

Re: Because I am an expert...

• Options
    I think i told you this standing there at Giant chatting ;) but I would not have survived infancy without the Moby wrap! Babywearing is a lifesaver!
    2vc9jsg.jpg

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    You are both SOOOOO lucky! My LO wanted nothing to do with it and even when she wants to be held now, she doesn't want to be held close. She is NOT a snuggler at all...although I still try everyday!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Robin- YES! And I went with lovey duds because I am a psycho and could not decide on a solid color. I wanted black, but felt like maybe it was just too dark. Lovey duds has beautiful patterns, so I got black and white damask. Yay.

In a rush of hormones I wrote this sappy letter to the owner of the store gushing about it hehe. She wrote back and told me I made her day:)

C- awww. I have another friend whose baby HATED it!  I wish I fit in one now so my dh could carry me around in one LOL It's so comfy looking.

• Options
    I'm not down with the baby wraps but just wanted to say your little Ava is precious! Glad the wrap is working out for you though!
  • Options

imageJxlpsu:
    I'm not down with the baby wraps but just wanted to say your little Ava is precious! Glad the wrap is working out for you though!

aw thank you J!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"