Secondary IF

Bad news at ultrasound today :(

So the sac was empty and only measured 5wks 4days and I should be 6wks 4days... no baby :(

So now I am off my meds and waiting for it to pass :(  then a month rest on the pill then we will talk to RE again...

I of course sobbed at the RE's office and felt stupid...everyone kept looking at me with sad faces and saying they were sorry which would make me cry again after I had just stopped... so today really sucks...I wish I could leave work :(

Daughter born July 2008; Daughter born March 2010 Son born August 2011

Re: Bad news at ultrasound today :(

• Oh CHI - I am so sorry.  You shouldn't feel stupid for crying - that is a perfectly normal reaction to the circumstances!  My thoughts are with you.
  • ((((HUGS)))) I am SO very sorry for your loss. I am heartbroken for you. Please do not feel bad for crying at your RE's office...it is perfectly understandable!!! Please take care and let us know if you need anything!
    It took over four years to be diagnosed with PCOS. We TTC #1 for 18 months, did 5 rounds of Clomid and finally moved onto IVF...which worked! Throughout our IF journey, we suffered 3 miscarriages. We conceived both DD and DS without treatment.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh Chi, I'm so sorry for your loss.  I was totally shocked when I saw your post.  Please don't feelt stupid for crying...it's a natural reaction and one you must have in a situation like this.  Perfectly normal to feel the way your are.  I hope your day at work ends quickly and you can go home and relax.
  • I'm so, so sorry. My heart goes out to you. Cry all you want.  Don't feel bad about it, this is your baby you're grieving. Take care.
  • I am so sorry. ((hugs))
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • Oh Hon, I am so very sorry.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH.   ((((HUGS))))
  • I am so sorry for your loss!! Please do not worry about crying at the RE office, that is to be expected under the circumstances. Please take care of yourself!
  • I am so sorry.  Crying is a perfectly normal reaction to that kind of news, don't even think twice about it.  Sending hugs your way and know that we're here for you and thinking of you. 
  • I am so sorry for your loss.  I went through the same thing a month ago, so if you need to talk let me know.  I cried a lot initially, so do not worry about a thing.  Take care of yourself!!  ((HUGS))
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh honey I am soooo sorry!  That just sucks.  Take it easy for the month.  Hang in there and express what you need to express! 
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I'm so sorry. (((HUGS)))
  • OH MY I am so sorry. Take care of yourself, and let us know if we can help.
  • God, I am so sorry!  It totally sucks!
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Oh I am so sorry for your loss. IF sucks enough...why should you have to deal with this too. I'll be thinking of you.?
  • Oh poop!  That just isn't fair:(

I am sorry.  You are perfectly justified in crying.  I can assure you that you weren't the first.....and unfortunately you won't be the last.

I cried to my RE after my ER (and he handed me a card for a therapist....) so do not feel stupid!  That is an awful thing to go through, i would have done the same thing.

• That is terrible news and I'm so sorry for your loss. 

Crying is good for your mind, body and soul.  It's an awful thing to go through and I really hope you get through this... we are here for you.

• CMM05CMM05 member
    I am SO sorry :( Its so unfair......please take care of yourself.......
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.  This happened to me in January--I don't think anything can prepare you for expecting to see something and just seeing nothing on that screen--it is so devastating.  Can you take some time off from work?  I really needed a few days to be at home and be able to cry when I needed to.  Big hugs to you...
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker missed m/c 9/08 at 12 weeks missed m/c 1/09 at 8 weeks diagnosed Hashimoto's thyroiditis 5/09 diagnosed MTHFR 5/09 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so so sorry.
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • My heart sank for you when I read your post. I'm so very sorry!! Don't feel stupid for crying, they would've probably thought you were strange if you didn't cry! I also had a miscarriage at 6 weeks so please let me know if you have any questions. You'll get through this. (big hugs)
  • I am so sorry.  Hang in there sweetie. 
  • OMG...I am so so sorry!  (((hugs)))  Just want to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss- don't feel bad at all about crying. Just do whatever it is you need to do to get through these next few days. ((big hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"