San Diego Babies
Options

Hello & OB?

Hey everyone. I was wondering if any of you have a great Kaiser OB you could recommend. I'm on the fence about my current OB and up for visiting a new one. Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Hello & OB?

• Options

I just saw Dr. Trina Manes for something else (surgery), but I really liked her and I'm hoping to see her for other reasons soon! I forgot to ask if she delivered, I guess I'm just making assumptions here since who knows when I'll get to that point. She's at vandeveer.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Erin

• Options
    Thanks! I do prefer Vandevere (that's where my current OB is) so I really appreciate the info! I had read Dr Manes bio on the Kaiser website and thought she sounded like a great fit for me. I think I'll request her at my ::fingers crossed:: next visit. Good luck with everything and I'm sure you'll get to the point of seeing her again! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lynnea - I had a m/w who I highly recommend (Mimi Richard) but have also seen Dr. Nystal (male) as well and he seemed pretty nice. Both are at Vandevere.
    Married 6-30-07, BFP 9-1-07, M/C & D&C 10-5-07, BFP #2 6-20-08, BFP #3 3-28-2010 Mommy to Ethan born 2-22-09 7lbs 13.5oz & 21" long SAL Buddy to March04b2b imageFamily Blog|Food Blog
  • Options
    Hey Danigirl! Your baby is adorable! I saw Dr Nystal with my miscarriage and he was nice and very laid back (which I liked) but I really do NOT like his head nurse, so I was on the fence about sticking with him. Was your m/w easy to get in touch with? Did she come to the hospital when you delivered? Thanks for the advice and congrats!
  • Options
    Hi! ?Sorry I'm a little late to this, but I just wanted to say that Dr. Manes is awesome. ?I hope you can get to meet with her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"