Secondary IF

Poll- Things of your DH's...

...That you wish he would get rid of. Or that you would get rid of if you could get away without causing WW3.

I was folding laundry last night and what do I come across?  THOSE undies.  You know, the ones that look like rats have been chewing the crotch region and when DH wears them you can just about see his junk hanging out.  Indifferent  Not pretty.

They are his workout undies although Lord knows I don't even want to think about him actually running in them....

That would go if I had the choice.

And GO.

Re: Poll- Things of your DH's...

• Oh my Josi!  Were you folding MY husband's laundry?  That would be the things I would want to get rid of.  The horrid looking workout undies!!
  • While I am happy that he finds the motivation to work out at all ( because I don't ) I kind of worry what would happen if he pulled something and had to go to the hospital.  Ole Granny has got a point with the 'always wear clean ( and decent ) underwear!!!'
  • Loading the player...
  • His pile of shoes he leaves at the back door. They enrage me like no tomorrow.
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • My husbnad keeps every piece of paper his is given.  Papers for High School - that was like 20 years ago - please move on - I am sure you won't need those again.  He is working on it, but anything that is remotely "financial" he still will not get rid of.  I keep explaining, a reciept from McDonald's from 10 years ago where you paid cash, not really something you have to hang on to.  He just keeps filling up those big Rubbermaid Bin thingy's.  Oh well, he has other good qualities.

• I would have to say he has a ratty pair of sneakers that have seen better days, they have holes in them and he just keeps telling me that they are so comfortable and he wont part with them.
  • My DH is saddly very meticulous.  But he has these old FUGLY t-shirts from college.  They are so ratty and worn out but he loves wearing them during the weekend.  I always get on his case b/c he looks like a college stoner.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • This post makes me lol!  My dh is the opposite I think. He keeps buying new stuff because he doesn't want to look for old stuff, or the old stuff is not what he wants anymore. (sigh) Though he did have this one old jacket forever that I called his "hobo jacket" it was imbarrasing!! He finally got rid of that thing, lol.
  • Oh I throw away DHs undies as soon as they even start to get bad. I don't say anything about them and he's never commented. Sounds like your DH would be annoyed. Hmmm, what would I get rid of?? The bigger problem I have with DH is that he throws EVERYTHING out too soon. He is the opposite of of a pack rat, however I would probably get rid of his triathlon bike. He has a road bike and so he never rides the other one anymore. I keep saying that I'm going to sell it on ebay and he freaks out. Hello, it's just taking up space.?
  • imageadelepenguin:

My husbnad keeps every piece of paper his is given.  Papers for High School - that was like 20 years ago - please move on - I am sure you won't need those again.  He is working on it, but anything that is remotely "financial" he still will not get rid of.  I keep explaining, a reciept from McDonald's from 10 years ago where you paid cash, not really something you have to hang on to.  He just keeps filling up those big Rubbermaid Bin thingy's.  Oh well, he has other good qualities.

LOL!!  My BIL is like this.  I may have gotten the ratty underpants brother but at least I didn't get the one that still has movie stubs from 7th grade!!

One more thing I owuld get rid of - his t-shirt collection.  I kid you not, I counted 75 of them one day.  Who needs 75 t-shirts???  Mind you, he only wears the maybe 5 at the top of the one pile.  Sigh.

• Oh, there is so much from which to choose!  We are both pack rats.  But he has a cardboard addiction.  He saves empty cardboard boxes.  The basement is full of them.  I keep trying to get rid of them, and they keep appearing. 
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • We got those undies here.....and i just toss them now.  If i could get rid of one thing (heaven knows there are many).......

it would probably be the old arcade air hockey table in our basement.  It is really beat up and the thing is GINORMOUS.  It doesn't get played at ton and i think that area would make such a nice playroom.

i joke that i will buy whoever breaks it a case of beer!

• My DH keeps shirts that fit his freshman year of college, you know the ones you could wear before you found beer! His metabolism has changed, and so should his shirts!

Not that he is an alcoholic, but you know what I mean. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"