Secondary IF

Met Question (TMI Inside)

So - I'm in my 4th week of Met (2nd week of 1500 mg/day).  I've noticed that since I started taking the Met that my cervical fluid is practically nil.  TMI, I know, but I used to have enough to definitely tell what kind it was.  I'm just curious if this happened to others on Met. 

TIA and sorry for the TMI!

Re: Met Question (TMI Inside)

• I'm not a MET user but I have 0 cervical fluid... never had it.  Pre-seed does wonders.
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • I'm on Met and I must admit, that although my CM was normal before, it's even more so now!? Sorry, I'm no help either.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hmm -- I'm no help either.  I had none before met and none on met.   Sorry I can't help!
    My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • hmmmm, I guess I would say that overall, I had less CM with Met than without, but that was because before met, I had EWCM so often. I couldn't tell when I was Oing based on that. Then once I was on met, I would only get EWCM around O and then creamy afterwards. Maybe talk to your dr about using preseed or something.?
  • imageaxr8111:
    hmmmm, I guess I would say that overall, I had less CM with Met than without, but that was because before met, I had EWCM so often. I couldn't tell when I was Oing based on that. Then once I was on met, I would only get EWCM around O and then creamy afterwards. Maybe talk to your dr about using preseed or something.

This is my exact problem.  I finally got EWCM today, so maybe I'm getting ready to O. :)   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"