Maryland Babies
Options

GBMC Tours/Classes?

Does anyone know if GBMC offers any hospital tours or classes?  I can't find any information on their website.  Thanks!

Re: GBMC Tours/Classes?

• Options

yes they do. my bf is delivering there and attended.

you should get that info from your doc/midwife.

• Options

They do offer classes, https://www.gbmc.org/parented/calendar.cfm 

I think a tour is part of the class.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

my sister delivered there, and I intend to.

They do offer classes.  My sister said they were worth every penny!

• Options
    they offer both. they have a 2 part infant care class ( my dh and i just finished the first class) and its very helpful. they also offer a childbirth class. this class can be taken one night night a week for, i think, 4 weeks or you can take it as one 8 hr class( on sundays). this class offers a tour. you can also just take a tour alone. to sign up just go to the main hospital website and its under womens health. look to the left and pick from the menu there. you can sign up online and get a confirmation by mail. ive signed up for both classes and have not run into any problems.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I took the GBMC tour, my OB near the end of my pregnancy gave me information and schedule of these. ?They offer both, but I opted out of the birthing class and we just did the tour. ?It was nice to see where everything happen before hand. ?Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"