Secondary IF

My wonderful belly stalkers...

Camera is still lost but I need it for work Stick out tongue  So you will get your picture soon!!!!
Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg

Re: My wonderful belly stalkers...

• Cant wait to see!! I saw that you said you are moving. Did you move to a new house, or a whole new location??? How are you feeling? I hope all is well!!
  • New house... same boring town Sad  It went great though.  I can't wait to take pictures for you all of the home.  It is so beautiful.  I designed it myself Big Smile 

Work is killing me.  We are just doing SOOOO much all at once (new website, new photography, two open houses, and a new community) all happening in the next two weeks.  It is kicking my trash and add in moving (w/everything lost oh, no mailbox, no hot water, and no gates to keep my dog in the yard)... well I might go insane!

I'm really really physically exhausted.  It hit me all hard last night.  I got the worse indigestion ever.  I really thought something serious was wrong (yes I feel like an idiot) b/c I had never had heartburn like that and I started vomiting.   Really scary!

Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just about to post an impatiently waiting complaint! But I guess since things are so crazy, I'll give you a free pass, just this once! Take care of yourself sweetie!
  • Oh Hon!  You take care of yourself and your little cupcakes before worrying about a pic for us!  Take your time.  You aren't going anywhereBig Smile
  • Wish i was there to help.  You take care of yourself and the little ones!!!!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"