Secondary IF

Well, at least AF is on time.

As much as it sucks to see AF every month, I am grateful that she's been perfectly on time since DD was born.  When we were trying for DD, my cycles would be anywhere from 30 to 60+ days long (oh, the wasted pg tests!).  At least now there is no false hope and no wasted money on pg tests.  Hmmph. 

My Favorite Books image
Books read in 2012: 58!

Re: Well, at least AF is on time.

• That is definitely something to be grateful about.  My AF showed up yesterday on cd 39.  Seriously, doesn't she know it is rude to be late?!  She is like the second rudest aunt in my family.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Boo for AF!! but now you can move on to another month without anymore waiting :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Definitely something to be grateful for! 

• imagequeenbone:
    That is definitely something to be grateful about.  My AF showed up yesterday on cd 39.  Seriously, doesn't she know it is rude to be late?!  She is like the second rudest aunt in my family.

That made me LOL! 

My Favorite Books image
    Books read in 2012: 58!
  • Me too!  I never even had an AF TTTC......so even though it crushes that tiny bit of hope.....at least i feel "NORMAL"!

I am going for my RE consult today.  I may actually not have to wait months and ask for provera!!!!  what a concept???

• DOH!  Sad  Hey at the AF thing is a great sign though Smile
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"