Secondary IF

OH NO!! (NBR)

Dh's computer fried, and ALL of my pictures are gone!!! I am devestated. I have them all on snapfish, but it is not the same! I also do have hard copies of them all, but still. Crying

Re: OH NO!! (NBR)

• Oh that's brutal
    Audrey Elizabeth 11-11-06 image
  • That sucks!!!  We had the same thing happen to both our PC and DH's laptop, but very few backups.  I was able to salvage the PC and recovered the pics there, but we're still hoping we can save what's on the laptop.  Lesson learned - I burned backup CD's of all of our pics as soon as I got the PC running again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh no!! I would be devastated!! At least you have the hard copies :)
  • Oh Hon that's terrible!  I am so scared of that happening here as well.  We have an external hard drive for just this reason and we are usually pretty good about backing everything up and not erasing the pics off the camera memory cards till we do that.  Of course we haven't done it in months so watch it happen to us now too...  I would be so sad..
  • That reminds me, I better upload my pictures somewhere else so that doesn't happen!  I'm so reliant on my computer for keeping my pictures safe!

Good thing you have copies somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wyatt 3.21.07 Grant 8.29.09 Ross 9.21.11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • If you have themm on snapfish, you reload them back to your hard drive wants your computer is up and running again!!  We had the same thing happen to us. 

Actually one of my husbands friends that is good with computers was still able to retrieve a lot of them off our hard drive or something even though it was fried.

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Go to Geek Squad at Best Buy.  You might be able to fix the hard-drive enough to recover the photos.  GL!  This really sucks!
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Oh  no is right!  I'm so sorry (hugs)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"