New Orleans Babies
Options

Good parks

I'm just trying to think of random topics we can talk about to make this the zombie (undead) board. Heh.

So talk about good parks in your area. What makes it a good park?

We have a little park in our neighborhood (Algiers Point) called Confetti Park. It's good because it's fenced and has lots of room to run. There are a few baby swings (only two, boooo!) and a great slide/climbing thingy. You know what I mean.

Now talk about yours. :D

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
My blog * We made the national news!

Re: Good parks

• Options

I like Pontiff Playground (or like most of us knew it as growing up, Metairie).  They have a fairly new playground that is really nice.  I also like to just stroll along the path they have.  It can get a bit crowded at times.

I also like City Park, but again...whenever I go it's super crowded and with a 1 year old who doesn't walk very well we usually just leave.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMay524:

I like Pontiff Playground (or like most of us knew it as growing up, Metairie).  They have a fairly new playground that is really nice.  I also like to just stroll along the path they have.  It can get a bit crowded at times.

i've heard other moms talking about that one. where is it exactly? (i didn't grow up here.) i always am looking for new places to bring the boys. not that they do anything at playgrounds or anything...

How to tell my boys apart

The different types of twins and triplets

Jack, Sydney and Carynne, Annaleigh, JW, Eden...forever in our hearts.
    My blog * We made the national news!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's off of Metairie Road. You turn off of Hollywood and go down the street over the railroad tracks.  It's a nice park! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    city park is my fav, lafrieniere is good for quick trips!
  • Options

For sure..this board needs to come to life. Haha.

I just learned that our local park doesn't have swings..none. So, I guess I'll be taking K to lafreniere soon.

I also really like audubon park...we just had some family pictures done there, they turned out very nice. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"