Upstate NY Babies

Any mommies from the Albany area?

Hi there. I haven't been on any local boards in a long time. Just wondering if anyone here is near me.

Re: Any mommies from the Albany area?

• I am-up in Ballston Spa. I'm glad they set this board up as well!
  • Yay! I'm in Waterford!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Ballston Spa too.  And I grew up in Waterford.
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I am!! I'm from Cohoes... it's nice to know that there are people around from my area!
    Little Miss London Olivia Helping Daddy Propose Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • small world! Are any of you ladies SAHM?
  • Unfortunately, no. However, I do work in a school and don't have as many hours during the summer, so I'm hoping to have a lot more free time to go out and do things then.
  • i am from queensbury

M/C found 2/27/13-- D & C 3/6/13

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi! Just found this local board...wish more people knew about it!

I live in Delmar (just outside of Albany), and we're due any day. Nice to meet you, ladies!

• I know I'm a little late in replying but I'm also from Waterford. You can find me easiest on the Multiples Board :)
  • ::waves:: Hi ladies- I'm an albany mommy to be...I live in the Town of Bethlehem (delmar area).

Alot of the albany ladies hang on the upstate ny nestie board- we have some mommies and mommies to be in that group. We also try to GTG once every month for a girls night dinner...it's nice to go out and re-connect...

Let me know if any of you want the GTG info- we'd love to have you! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Iam from albany and Iam new to this board. I have a daughter that is 7months old. Congrat on your new arrival.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"