New Orleans Babies

At what hospital will/did you deliver baby??

Just curious.

I will deliver baby (hopefully soon!) at Touro! I've heard great things and am looking forward to it!

Re: At what hospital will/did you deliver baby??

• I delivered at Tulane/ Lakeside in April of 2007. It was ok... Nothing great.. My sister delivered at Oschner in February of 2008 and, from my point of view (as a guest of course!) her experience was better than mine (her room was nicer, more staff helping, etc..) :( Hope that helps!!
  • Ochsner. With the exception of one nurse, I had a wonderful experience. I know a couple people who have delivered at Touro as well, and they had no complaints! Congrats and good luck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ochsner, I had a very good experience.

Congrats and Good Luck!!!

• EJ.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I delivered at Touro and everyone there was amazing!  It was a wonderful experience.  The nurses were great.  I think you will be pleased.  Good luck.
  • i delivered at EJ, great hosp, the suite at the end of the hall on the 4th floor is great! The lactation nurses were great and they just received an excellence award for there breastfeeding sucess!! Way to go EJ<!keeping moms and babies happy and healthy! Also they are a Magnet hospital for nursing excellence!

I think they l have pros and cons, but I plan to go back there!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"