New Orleans Babies

Just found NOLA board - so excited!

Hi,

I have been on the Bump website for about 2 months and just today found out that we have a board dedicted to NOLA!  I am so excited. 

Since everyone here is in NOLA I will put this out there.  I have a bunch of Enfamil Lipil (yellow cans) of formula.  I purchased a bunch of it when I was trying to switch my son from Gentlease to the regular, but he still can't handle the regular.  I think I have the following:

• 1 - 25 oz. can (sells for $25.00 at Walmart)
  • 5 - 12.9 oz cans (sells for $13.50 at Walmart)
  • 4 - 8 oz sample size cans

Would be interested in selling or trading for Enfamil Gentlease or Enfamil Coupons.  I think the total value of the formula is about $120.00, but would sell for $60.00.  If anyone is interested please email me at Maxx_Royer@yahoo.com.  My son is 4 months old so may be willing to trade for other new items that I can use for him.

Re: Just found NOLA board - so excited!

• I'm excited about the nola baby board too!!
  • Hi!  

Sorry, can't help with the formula..have you tried returning it to walmart? Not sure if they take it back, but they might.

What other boards do you visit? 

• Loading the player...
  • Swap Spot is a great board that I use.  It is a place where you can trade things that you don't use or need for things that you can.  I usually trade coupons on there.  My son is on Enfamil so if I get a check for GoodStart or Similac I post it on there and trade it.  Those $5.00 checks are a hot item!

By the way, your LO is adorable.  My cousin has a little girl named Cadence that is 2 years old.  I thought it was such a pretty and unique name, but I see that is your little one's name as well!  I love names that are unique like that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"