Texas Babies
Options

Looking for Friends

Ladies, I am in need of some advice/help.  My husband and I are in our mid 20's and new to San Antonio (or so it feels).  We moved here last June but due to our jobs we haven't really found or made any friends.  Our son is due in two weeks and I am going to give it a go at being a stay at home mom.  I am a little nervous because I think that I will desire a friendship or some adult conversation (considering most of my time will be spent with my son).  I have heard of Mommy-and-me groups but I don't know anyone who is in one, if there are any in our area (northeast San Antonio), or if it is something worth trying.  Does anyone have some advice for meeting young new parents like us?

Re: Looking for Friends

• Options

Some of us are going to the MOPS sale at Concordia Saturday.  You're welcome to meet us! See Dawnzers post above.

email me if you're interested:

pkate98 at hotmail dot com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I think in the past there's been some talk about doing an SA bumpie (ok, that's so not as attractive sounding as nestie) play date. Perhaps this summer...

Also, the SA nesties get together once a month to play bunco, left-right-center, or just chit chat. We can add you to the evite list if you're interested.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"