Texas Babies
Options

How long

did your LO sleep at night at about a month?  I totally freaked last night b/c Isabella slept like 5 1/2 hours without waking.  I think I woke up like every 30 min to check on her.  We're trying to have her sleep in her crib a bit more, but it freaks me out when she sleeps so well!  I know...I'm CRAZY...and should be appreciating the hours....but I can't help but worry a little!

Re: How long

• Options

imageMichelley1210:
    did your LO sleep at night at about a month?  I totally freaked last night b/c Isabella slept like 5 1/2 hours without waking.  I think I woke up like every 30 min to check on her.  We're trying to have her sleep in her crib a bit more, but it freaks me out when she sleeps so well!  I know...I'm CRAZY...and should be appreciating the hours....but I can't help but worry a little!

Josh was a really random sleep until about 2 months. Some nights he would do long stretches (5-7 hours) other nights 2 hours. I swear he's been in a constant state of growth spurt since he was born! It still freaks me out sometimes even though he regularly sleeps 8-10 hours. Just enjoy it!

• Options
    ugh, no fair!!!  James only sleeps 3 hours max between feedings.  He'll sleep longer stretches in the day.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"