Canada Babies
Options

Online maternity clothes shopping...

I live in a fairly small town with only one "real" maternity store - Thyme Maternity.  I would like to save myself the 3 hour drive to a larger city and order mat clothes online.  Any suggestions for online stores?  I've already ordered some things from Motherhood.  I love the stuff at Old Navy but of course they won't ship to Canada Crying LOL!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Online maternity clothes shopping...

• Options
    I noticed that, I tried to get some too! ?I got a couple of really nice bras from Bravado, and some overpriced but really nice things from Figure 8 maternity.
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

if you aren't adverse to used clothes check ebay.  I remember there being tonnes of clothes on there.

Stupid Old Navy.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm not much help either- we ordered from Old Navy and had it shipped just across the border (we live about 45 minutes away).

I'd have a look at ebay and diaperswappers.com has a used clothing section as well.  It's american but some of the mamas will ship to Canadian addys.  Motherhood Maternity has a Canadian website...

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageclayswife:

I'm not much help either- we ordered from Old Navy and had it shipped just across the border (we live about 45 minutes away).

I was going to do that because I live close to the border also, but they wouldn't accept my credit card because it was Canadian.  How did you pay??

• Options
    imagelolonyo:
    imageclayswife:

I was going to do that because I live close to the border also, but they wouldn't accept my credit card because it was Canadian.  How did you pay??

Really?  Canadian Tire Mastercard :)

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • Options
    imageclayswife:
    imagelolonyo:
    imageclayswife:

Really?  Canadian Tire Mastercard :)

What the hell!! I was using my Canadian Tire Mastercard too!!  It won`t let me put in my Canadian billing address and if I use the American shipping address it says my card is invalid.  Gurr!!!

• Options

try calling in your order??? 

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"