Illinois Babies
Options

Naperville Area Natural Birth???

I'm trying to find a Certified Nurse Midwife or natural birth friendly OB/GYN in the western suburbs that delivers either at Edwards Hospital or Good Samaritan.  Any recommendations??

Re: Naperville Area Natural Birth???

• Options

Try Homefirst (www.homefirst.org)--they have an office in Naperville and are very natural birth friendly. ?They even do homebirth if that's something that interests you. ?I had my son (now five) at home with them and plan to have my next one (due in July) at home as well. ?The doctors also have admitting rights at Edwards and a few other local hospitals.

?Good luck and best wishes!?

• Options

Try Homefirst (www.homefirst.com)--they have an office in Naperville and are very natural birth friendly. ?They even do homebirth if that's something that interests you. ?I had my son (now five) at home with them and plan to have my next one (due in July) at home as well. ?The doctors also have admitting rights at Edwards and a few other local hospitals.

?Good luck and best wishes!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

The link isn't working. Can you please double-check it?

I tried both .com and .org

Thanks, Sandra

• Options
    If you are open to a different hospital in the area, I used the midwives at Rush Copley throughout my pregnancy.  Long story short, I had to be induced for hypertension, but they let me go at my own pace for 3 days and let me go home once my bp went down and it was obvious the induction wasn't taking.  If you want they do waterbirths there, I had the tub set up, but labored in the shower instead b/c the tub just didn't do it for me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"