Los Angeles Babies

Prenatal Massage Recommendations...

Re: Prenatal Massage Recommendations...

• I want to know too! ?I need one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just had one at Burke Williams in Pasadena.  It was long over due and I cannot believe I waited that long.  They also offered a free 20 minute soak in the tub with my service.  And I am sure that was also Hillary Duff there, too.

The BW in Pasadena is the best one I have been to.  SM, SO and Hollywood arent so great, but this location is much nicer.

• Loading the player...
  • I also had one at Burke Williams (with the free milk bath) and it was heaven!  It's pity as pregnant women we can't use all of the amenities at the spa, but it's still quite relaxing... I didn't want to leave :)
  • But I still miss the ladies of Bangkok Massage!!!  After delivery day, I am so there
  • Yeah- I've been heading out to Brentwood for the prenatal massages. So good! But I can't wait to try out the BW once the baby is here. Adding Pasadena to the list...
  • I too am a Burke Williams Spa person! LOVE THEM!!! I had a post-pregnancy massage there recently and as always - was really great! Don't forget to request a pillow for underneath the breast area if you're sore like I was.

The only prenatal massages I had were in Burbank at Burbank Spa & Garden. They did a great job - it would be worth the drive. It's a nice environment, but they are not as large a place as BW. They don't have the tubs, etc... but still a great place.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"