Florida Babies

Hi from Ft Myers

Just wondering if there are any of you girls in the Ft Myers area?

Re: Hi from Ft Myers

• I just found this board, but I am from Ft Myers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh really?! Thats awesome! I actually live right outside Lehigh and work at Lee Memorial. Im pregnant with my first. Whats your story?
  • Loading the player...
  • Dh and I are currently TTC #1 and have been since August 2008. I am currently a full-time Physical Therapy Student at FGCU and dh works in fort myers. We moved here about 4 years ago from the Chicago area and are just enjoying FL.

• Too funny! Im from the Chicago area too! I lived there my entire life until my family picked up and moved here. I met DH in Ft Myers. do you guys like living here? I hope you dont have to TTC for long! Good Luck!! 

• No way!! What part?? I'm from the western suburbs (Wheaton). Anways, we do like it here, but I miss family a lot. It's just really hard being so far. We both met in Chicago and moved down in 2005 (wow, time flies!). How long have you been here? Do you like it?
  • I grew up in Huntley and then moved North to Rockton. We moved right after I graduated highschool and have been here 8 years in June. I miss Chicago, but not the winters, even though it would be nice to have one snow during the holiday season. What does your husband do for a living? Mine is a cop out on Sanibel, lol.
  • I have to agree with you on the winters. Whenever we go home I always wonder why I miss it! My husband is a auto tech (aka mechanic) at a dealership in Fort Myers. That's mainly the reason we moved down here because he got laid off from Ford up north.

I don't think I said Congratulations! That's so exciting. I took a peek at your blog also. What a nice wedding present! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"