Boston Babies

Diaper service in North Weymouth

Anyone know of a cloth diaper service for North Weymouth?  I cannot find any and wondering what options are out there...

Re: Diaper service in North Weymouth

• I don't know of a service, but I just wanted to say that washing them yourself really isn't that big a deal.  We've been using cloth since my son was 3 months, and we do a diaper laundry load every other night.  If you want any more info about cloth, let me know!
  • I would love some help!  I was looking on my registry at Babies R Us and was so confused about what I need.  I was hoping that you just fold the cloth diaper into a fitted pant-is this what you do or do you use pins to hold the diaper on?  How does that work so that there is minimal leaking?  Sorry, so lost on these things......thanks for any advice you can give-
  • Loading the player...
  • I do not think there are any diaper serices in MA.  Ditto the pp about the ease of diaper laundry.  We've been using cloth diapers with DS since he was 4 months old and I love it.  There is a bit of a learning curve since there are many different styles and brands out there, but it is pretty easy to pick up.

If you are interested in seeing actual clother diapers before you buy, there is a brick and mortar store in Somerville called Diaper Lab.  The owner holds workshops about cloth diapering and she sells some really nice cloth diapers.  If you want more info about cloth diapers, check out The Eco-Friendly Familiy board, lots of cloth diaperers hang out there.  Also, Green Mountain Diapers has a lot of information about cloth diapers on their website. 

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"