Minnesota Babies
Options

NewBorn Photographer - White Bear, Lino Lakes area

We recently moved to MN and are expecting our 1st child within the next 7 weeks.  I'm currently trying to find a photographer to take newborn pictures and would like to purchase the rigths to photos if possible.  Any recommendations for the White Bear Lake, Lino Lakes, Forest Lake area? 

Re: NewBorn Photographer - White Bear, Lino Lakes area

• Options

She is located out of her home in Oak Grove, up Hwy 65. So relatively close.

www.agapemoments.net?

Takes great photos, and you can buy the CD and have the rights to them. They did our wedding, my sisters wedding, our baby's pics, family pics, etc. Very relaxed and professional. They have several photographers now, but we always go with Sarah, but Kim (her mother) takes nice pics too.

Check out her website. My name is Megan S., if you check her out.?

• Options

Hi, I'm a lurker but decided to respond to your post because I have a GREAT photographer that I'd like to recommend.  Jessica with JM Photography!  She's AMAZING!  She lives in the Blaine area, has a studio in Mpls, but will travel to you or wherever else you may want to shoot.

She did our wedding a few months ago and I plan on using her for all my photographic needs in the years to come (maternity, newborn, family, etc.).  I HIGHLY recommend her. 
    Website is: www.jmphotomn.com
    Her blog shows a lot of her work (including newborn): www.jmphotographymn.blogspot.com

She always gives her clients the rights to their photos.  Also, in case you are interested she has a "Grow with me" package for photography for your child.  And she designs birth announcements.  She's an all-in-one photographer! 
    Good luck in your search!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know a great photographer, she did my maternity pics & will use her for my newborn pics.  She is amazing!  And the baby pics I've seen that she's done are amazing!  She'll come to your house for the photoshoot as well.  If you send me an email (my bump name @ hotmail . com)  I will send you my maternity pics and give you her info. 
  • Options
    imageMrs.SongBird531:

Hi, I'm a lurker but decided to respond to your post because I have a GREAT photographer that I'd like to recommend.  Jessica with JM Photography!  She's AMAZING!  She lives in the Blaine area, has a studio in Mpls, but will travel to you or wherever else you may want to shoot.

She did our wedding a few months ago and I plan on using her for all my photographic needs in the years to come (maternity, newborn, family, etc.).  I HIGHLY recommend her. 
    Website is: www.jmphotomn.com
    Her blog shows a lot of her work (including newborn): www.jmphotographymn.blogspot.com

She always gives her clients the rights to their photos.  Also, in case you are interested she has a "Grow with me" package for photography for your child.  And she designs birth announcements.  She's an all-in-one photographer! 
    Good luck in your search!

I second this.  She is amazing!!  She just did DS's 1 year pictures and they turned out great.  Here is the link to the ones I posted on here last week.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/13822172.aspx

I have been getting so many complements on them and a couple of my friends are now going to go to her too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"