Trouble TTC
Options

Summer Favorites

What is your favorite summer staple? Me: skirts, nice tanks and flip flops. I also LOVE sundresses!

Re: Summer Favorites

• Options
    Oooo, flip flips for sure!  Tank tops too.  Let's see... I can't quite live with skirts, so shorts are fine with me as long as they're not too tight.  Can't forget sunglasses!  They're good accessories!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Big Smile Flip flops for sure, and sundresses. I'm into the maxi again this year!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Most of the time I'm in dresses and flip flops for the day b/c it gets too hot in Miami and Puerto Rico (where I'm from)

Edit: sunglasses are VERY important!!! 

• Options
    Flip Flops!  I hate socks and shoes during the winter months!  We are starting to feel 60s and have already dusted off the flip flops!
  • Options
    Flip flops (I wear them all year long!) and a great pair of shorts.
  • Options

imageEstene:
    Flip Flops!  I hate socks and shoes during the winter months!  We are starting to feel 60s and have already dusted off the flip flops!

I feel bad for your toes! lol 

• Options

imageEstene:

Somehow I meshed your response and got this image in my head: Wearing socks with your flip flops during the winter. 

LOL, don't ask me how.  I'm kinda like you, I just wear flip flops every chance I can get.  Although, I love wearing my doc marten's to work, so it's almost like my work flip flips. 

• Options
    imagesazzette:

imageEstene:

Pedicure time!  Smile

• Options
    imagesagittmama:
    imagesazzette:

imageEstene:

Pedicure time!  Smile 

Pretty-frozen toes! lol 

• Options
    imagesagittmama:

imageEstene:

Somehow I meshed your response and got this image in my head: Wearing socks with your flip flops during the winter. 

LOL, don't ask me how.  I'm kinda like you, I just wear flip flops every chance I can get.  Although, I love wearing my doc marten's to work, so it's almost like my work flip flips. 

Haha!  Oh no, that would be very uncomfortable!  Thats funny!

• Options
    imagesazzette:
    imagesagittmama:
    imagesazzette:

imageEstene:

Pedicure time!  Smile 

Oh and i need one soooo bad!

Pretty-frozen toes! lol 

• Options
    imageEstene:
    imagesagittmama:

imageEstene:

Definitely!  Ninjas toes!  How is that comfy?  Don't ask me how I got that picture in my head.  LOL.

• Options
    imagesagittmama:
    imageEstene:
    imagesagittmama:

imageEstene:

Definitely!  Ninjas toes!  How is that comfy?  Don't ask me how I got that picture in my head.  LOL.

::wonders what's going on with sagi's head:: hmmm 

• Options
    imagesazzette:
    imagesagittmama:
    imageEstene:
    imagesagittmama:

imageEstene:

Maybe I need a drink?  I'm going to be logging off very soon to make dinner.  Maybe that's the culprit, I'm getting hungry...

• Options
    imagesagittmama:
    imagesazzette:
    imagesagittmama:
    imageEstene:
    imagesagittmama:

imageEstene:

Maybe I need a drink?  I'm going to be logging off very soon to make dinner.  Maybe that's the culprit, I'm getting hungry...

LOL go eat and then have a drink so you can go back to normal lolol 

• Options
    imagesazzette:
    imagesagittmama:
    imagesazzette:
    imagesagittmama:
    imageEstene:
    imagesagittmama:

imageEstene:

I'll be right back! 

• Options
    imagesazzette:
    imagesagittmama:
    imagesazzette:
    imagesagittmama:
    imageEstene:
    imagesagittmama:

imageEstene:

Too Funny! 

• Options
    imageEstene:
    imagesazzette:
    imagesagittmama:
    imagesazzette:
    imagesagittmama:
    imageEstene:
    imagesagittmama:

imageEstene:

Too Funny! 

do you ever get dizzy from really long quote trails? i sures doz.

• Options
    it was so long....it wouldnt even let me see what you wrote.  I could only see the top half.  That was a long quote to follow!
  • Options
    imageFutureMrs.Thomaston:
    imageEstene:
    imagesazzette:
    imagesagittmama:
    imagesazzette:
    imagesagittmama:
    imageEstene:
    imagesagittmama:

imageEstene:

Too Funny! 

do you ever get dizzy from really long quote trails? i sures doz.

that IS crazy looking. wack! ;P

• Options
    OMG, that became teeny-tiny!  I didn't realize it got out of control.  Sorry ladies!  I'll try and keep the quote trails short.  I ::ahems:: kind of got carried away. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"