New Jersey Babies

Ob/Gyn and Hospital recommendation for Bridgewater Area

Hello- I'm looking for a OB/Gyn and Hospital that's closer to Bridgewater-Raritan area.  I'm in my second trimester and currently my doctor is in Livingston and affiliated with St. Barnabas, however, I feel it might be too far from home once i get closer to delivery. Has anyone delivered at St. Peters, Robert Wood, or Somerset Medical? Any experiences good or bad are welcome. Also, if you have a doctor you can recommend in this are.

thanks for your input!!

Re: Ob/Gyn and Hospital recommendation for Bridgewater Area

• i don't have a recommendation for a doctor . . but I wanted to tell you I'm in the Bridgewater Area and my OB/GYN was in Englewood and I delivered at englewood. For me, I wouldn't have changed it at all.

One of my friends delivered at Somerset and had a great experience. ??

• hi.  If it helps you....I live in Warren and my OB is also in Livingston.  I gave birth to my son at St. Barnabas.  The distance wasn't an issue at all.  In fact, my son had to go into the NICU when he was three days old.  I was grateful for the ability to have him in such a great hospital, where he was given exceptional care.  Good luck! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I was overly pleased with Advanced OBGYN, they have 3 office locations, Flemington, Hunderton Hospital and Lebanon.

I delivered at Hunderton Hosp. and had a great experience! :)

• I delivered twice at St Peters and had good experiences.  Their l/d rooms are new and beautiful.  They are also finishing up redoing all of the postnatal rooms and making them all private.  They have a wonderful perinatal unit, much better than Robert Wood. 

My ob/gyn is somerset/piscataway obgyn.  They have an office right off amwell in somerset but im not sure where the piscataway office is.  there are 3 drs... one i looooooooooove, the other i love, and the third is okay. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My MIL is a nurse in the nursery at St.Peter's. The previous poster is correct in saying that they have newly renovated private rooms with a new wing that is set to open in April. They will then close off the final wing (last of four) for restoration. They close off one wing at a time and renovate it while utilizing the others. They have great classes and you can take a free tour of the maternity wings if you call 732-745-8579.

There are two obgyn groups that are highly recommended.

I chose Brunswick Hills because they have an office in East Brunswick which is closer to where I live. They also have a Hillsborough location. Here is the link to the website  https://www.womensobgyn.com/index.html

I also had a friend that used the Brunswick Hills group and was pleased. They have someone from the group on call to the hospital 24/7.

The other group I believe is the Somerset group but, they were further from where I lived but probably closer to you. I wish you well and hope the info helps!

~Sarah~

Scott and Sarah-October 22,2005 Parents to Kaelyn-September 7, 2009 Baby #2 is due-May 29, 2012
  • I live in Bridgewater and go to the Brunswick Hills OB/GYN located in Hillsborough on Route 206.  There are a number of doctors in the practice and I've like all the ones I've met so far (I'm in my 16th week).  I'll deliver at St. Peter's Univ. Hospital in New Brunswick (which is right off of 287 Exit 10).
  • imagejtorgersen:
    I live in Bridgewater and go to the Brunswick Hills OB/GYN located in Hillsborough on Route 206.  There are a number of doctors in the practice and I've like all the ones I've met so far (I'm in my 16th week).  I'll deliver at St. Peter's Univ. Hospital in New Brunswick (which is right off of 287 Exit 10).

I go to the Brunswick Hills Office in East Brunswick.  Great Doctors.  I delivered at St. Peter's .  Loved it and everything about the hospital and my birth expereince.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"