Trouble TTC
Options

DWTS

I love DWTS. My favorite is Shawn  I just don't think the clothes that they make for her are flattering. Melissa always looks hot. Anyone here likes DWTS? the clothes? the dances?

Re: DWTS

• Options

I love DWTS! This is my first season watching it and I really like to critique the clothing! I am proud of Shawn for showing off her body, she is so cute, and that dress tonight was gorgeous!

Lil' Kim's outfit tonight... No

• Options
    I don't watch it... Sad  It conflicts with my other show. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageFutureMrs.Thomaston:

I love DWTS! This is my first season watching it and I really like to critique the clothing! I am proud of Shawn for showing off her body, she is so cute, and that dress tonight was gorgeous!

Lil' Kim's outfit tonight... No

I'm with you on both!

I think Shawn's was really pretty and actually looked good on her compared to some others. 

• Options

imagesagittmama:

LOL that's why I have my DVR and if for some reason I have to tape 2 shows the DH has to go to the other room, I'll go to the TV in oursand the TV in the family room in just for that LMAO 

• Options
    imagesazzette:

imagesagittmama:

LOL that's why I have my DVR and if for some reason I have to tape 2 shows the DH has to go to the other room, I'll go to the TV in oursand the TV in the family room in just for that LMAO 

LOL true.  We do DVR that show, but it defeats the whole purpose of watching it!  We just can't wait.  I suppose in comparison of GP terms, it's like testing early.  LOL.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagesagittmama:
    imagesazzette:

imagesagittmama:

LOL true.  We do DVR that show, but it defeats the whole purpose of watching it!  We just can't wait.  I suppose in comparison of GP terms, it's like testing early.  LOL.

LOL you are funny!

I DVR almost every show. I like TV so I have to or I woldn't have any time for my DH

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"