Trouble TTC
Options

Burning Question of the Day

So, since Cat said she would need help continuing the Burning QOTD, here's mine: Do you prefer yellow gold or white gold/platinum?

Personally, I'm a yellow gold girl -- always have been. I have plenty of cheap white gold jewelry, but my wedding ring and nice jewelry is all yellow gold. I'm so glad yellow gold is coming back in style too! I think it looks richer and nicer with my skin tone. 

However, I know I'm in the minority here so ... what's your preference?

A) White gold/platinum
B) Yellow gold or
C) White gold, yellow gold -- who cares. It's all good to me, especially when accompanied with diamonds!

Re: Burning Question of the Day

• Options
    Ooh this is a good one! I prefer the whites personally, for all my expensive jewelry. But I do have some fun stuff that's in yellow gold.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I love the C option but to be completely honest I like the platinum/white gold more for my wedding ring. Lately I've been thinking that I "need" another set in yellow gold so when I want to use YG jewelry it matches. I can dream right?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagesazzette:

I love the C option but to be completely honest I like the platinum/white gold more for my wedding ring. Lately I've been thinking that I "need" another set in yellow gold so when I want to use YG jewelry it matches. I can dream right?

LOL. I wish I could convince DH of that.  I sort of wish I would have done a two-tone wedding ring. I'm not sure what that would have looked like, but it would have been nice to have it match everything. 
  • Options

B) Yellow gold! Always. But wedding jewelry is in platinum (DH doesn't like yellow gold and he wanted to match).

• Options
    i only wear yellow gold
  • Options
    imageSavat:
    imagesazzette:

LOL. I wish I could convince DH of that.  I sort of wish I would have done a two-tone wedding ring. I'm not sure what that would have looked like, but it would have been nice to have it match everything. 

I wish I could convince mine too but it will probably take 10 yrs (more or less) LOL

• Options
    white gold all the way!
  • Options
    90% of the time is A, but occassionally I wear yellow.
  • Options

White!

• Options
    I like white gold. I used to be a yellow gold kinda girl but DH has changed me.
  • Options

Ohh, good one.  I'm white gold for sure!  Platinum, that's a bit more than we could afford.  Yellow gold looks horrible on me as I have olive skin and just doesn't look good. 

Even my school ring is white gold. 

• Options
    Engagement ring and band are platinum. Other than that I prefer white gold or platinum although I do like yellow gold sometimes in the summer.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"