South Jersey Babies
Options

AW: DS slept thru the night

I was so excited when I woke up at 6 this morning and he was still sleep since 8:45 last night. He does this about once a week and i'm hoping one day it will be consistent but for now, i'll take what I can get! He did stir around 1 AM but feel back asleep on his own..YAY!

Question for you girls with older children - when did your DC start sleeping thru the night consistently?

Re: AW: DS slept thru the night

• Options
    Joe slept through by 4 weeks consistently.  Logan is still up at least once a night.  Sigh....
  • Options
    Yay for a good nights sleep... and hopefully many more to come! ?Mine were both 6-8 months when they finally began sleeping through the night. ?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!!  I hope he continues to STTN for you.  I know what it feels like to be a zombie mommy.  My son just started STTN and sleep in his crib (had be co-sleeping) the last 2 weeks.  We had to use the Ferber method.  The first night was rough but it really got better after that initial night.  He is a much happier baby now that he is well rested.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yay!!!  That is such a great feeling huh!  We have to work on getting Caitlin out of our bed.  Once we do I'm sure we will be back to being up all night.  She loves sleeping with us but is getting too big!
  • Options
    When my son turned 6 weeks, he consistently slept through the night. ?Lovely!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"