Health & Exercise
Options

Hi Everyone! (vegetarians)

2»

Re: Hi Everyone! (vegetarians)

• Options
    imageAmyIsGettingMarried:
    Hi everyone! It is my first time posting on this board, I am getting married in November and we are going to start trying right away, I am a vegetarian (have been since I was 5) and am concerned about being a vegetarian and being pregnant. Was wondering if anyone is in the same boat?? Thanks! Looking forward to "meeting" everyone!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! It is my first time posting on this board, I am getting married in November and we are going to start trying right away, I am a vegetarian (have been since I was 5) and am concerned about being a vegetarian and being pregnant. Was wondering if anyone is in the same boat?? Thanks! Looking forward to "meeting" everyone!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    imagesmuffin:

I am a vegetarian (since this past april) and just started TTC august 1 :-) maybe talk to your dr about fish oil or if you have objections to using an animal product, perhaps they could suggest another omega 3 source?

this is my first time posting on this board too - i'm excited to see others in my same situation

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

I am a vegetarian (since this past april) and just started TTC august 1 :-) maybe talk to your dr about fish oil or if you have objections to using an animal product, perhaps they could suggest another omega 3 source?

this is my first time posting on this board too - i'm excited to see others in my same situation

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagesmuffin:

• Options
    imagemamasunflwr:
    Are you currently eating a balanced, healthy diet?  If so, you need not make too many changes once you become prenant.  Pregnant women typically need an additional 300 calories a day, which can easily be obtained by drinking an extra glass of milk/soymilk.  Start taking a multivitamin with minerals for women (or a prenatal multivitamin with minerals) right away and talk to your health care provider about getting a referral to a registered dietician if you have concerns.  Congrats on your wedding and ttc!  What an exciting time!
  • Options
    imagemamasunflwr:
    Are you currently eating a balanced, healthy diet?  If so, you need not make too many changes once you become prenant.  Pregnant women typically need an additional 300 calories a day, which can easily be obtained by drinking an extra glass of milk/soymilk.  Start taking a multivitamin with minerals for women (or a prenatal multivitamin with minerals) right away and talk to your health care provider about getting a referral to a registered dietician if you have concerns.  Congrats on your wedding and ttc!  What an exciting time!
  • Options
    imagemamasunflwr:
  • Options
    imagemamasunflwr:
  • Options
    imagemamasunflwr:
  • Options
    imagemamasunflwr:
  • Options
    imagemamasunflwr:
  • Options
    imagemamasunflwr:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"