3rd Trimester
Options

why is everyone in my life an idiot

ever feel like you're the only normal person on the planet?

I'm so over everyone depending on me for everything!

Re: why is everyone in my life an idiot

• Options

let me expand on this a bit....

DH (which stands for DAMN husband) doesn't know how to wash a dish, pick up his dirty clothes off the floor or complete one item on his honey do list...all he knows how to do is play video games.

I went out w/a friend from HS today and thought I'd come home to at least one thing on the honey do list completed seeing as I'm due in 26 days and he hasn't done one item on it since I've been pg...but no, instead he spent 4.5 hours playing hockey on PS3!!!

On my way home my 15 yr old brother calls me to see if I can pick him and his friends up from the movies and drive them all over God's green earth...which btw is at 9pm at night and I need to be at work tomorrow...

I call my mom to tell her that my brother is stupid and she needs to check up on him this evening as he's a 15 yr old boy and seems to be up to no good....at which time I am told, Kelly why don't YOU play detective and let me know what you find...WTF...He's your son, he's 15, I just played shofer while you sat at home and watched TV...NO MOTHER, YOU PLAY DETECTIVE.

If I don't do it it doesn't get done, I wish I could hop on a plane right now, go somewhere warm and NEVER COME BACK.

I swear these last few weeks of my pg everyone around me is becoming dumber and lazier while I'm the only one worrying about anything!

• Options
    i hear you hun! EVERYONE calls me when they need help with something & its really starting to bother me. When i seen my cousins name come up on my caller ID today i refused to answer it....UGH!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You know what I'd do...

just sit around & complain about feet hurting, belly aching, back pains, swelling, etc. & make everyone do crap themselves & take care of their own mess (& by mess I mean your husband leaving around his laundry, etc. AND your mom asking you to play detective... & anything else similar!).

Whatever you do though, don't take crap from them. I'd totally take your husband's video games, etc. & hide it somewhere so he can't get distracted by it. He needs to understand that you can't do everything when you're so close to delivering & stuff needs to get done before the LO arrives... but I'll occasionally go to extremes to get my point accross if being nice about it a few times doesn't seem to do the trick. 

• Options
    imagekellystoo:

I'm so over everyone depending on me for everything!

*Stands up and claps*

I'm right there with you Kelly!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"