Texas Babies

PSA: Everything for Children Sale @ Concordia

My neighbor just gave me the flyer:

Huge Children's Sale, 120+ sellers featuring 1000's of gently used Children's Clothing (0-12 years), Baby Equipment, Furniture, Toys, and Maternity Clothes

Saturday April 18th from 8:30am to 1pm @ Concorida Lutheran Chuch (16801 Huebner Road @ 1604)

I really don't want to spend any more $$ until she's born, but I'd like to check it out if anyone is interested in going mabe first thing in the am? 

Re: PSA: Everything for Children Sale @ Concordia

• I may be up for it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YES! I want to go. My neighbor is in charge of it; said it's great! I would also like to be there when it opens.?
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in! ?Considering it is just down the street from me... LOL.

PSA if you also like yard sales:?This is also the same weekend all the Vineyard neighborhoods near Concordia are open for yard sales. ?Everyone has their own yard sale, but they only let everyone do it twice a year and have all the gates open for it.

• imagelauren&matt:
    YES! I want to go. My neighbor is in charge of it; said it's great! I would also like to be there when it opens.

LOL!!  How does this not surprise me that Lauren would be a hard core bargain shopper!!!  :)

• Well, I think I'm going between 8:30 and 9...

For those interested.. maybe we can plan to meet outside and then hit up coffee somewhere afterwards (Panera or Benny's Bagels)?

• imageOct1406:

Well, I think I'm going between 8:30 and 9...

For those interested.. maybe we can plan to meet outside and then hit up coffee somewhere afterwards (Panera or Benny's Bagels)?

That sounds good to me!?

• imagelauren&matt:
    imageOct1406:

Well, I think I'm going between 8:30 and 9...

That sounds good to me!?

ditto!?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"