Phoenix Babies

Anyone in here?

Why is this board so dead?  We should liven it up!  It's not like Phoenix is a small town!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone in here?

• I'll start by introducing myself.  I live in Gilbert, work in HR (going back to work next week, boo!) and my DS is almost 3 months old already. 
  • imagechigirlinaz:
    Why is this board so dead?  We should liven it up!  It's not like Phoenix is a small town!!

Amen!

I'm in Phoenix and I am waiting to be a stay at home mommy.

Your son is TOO CUTE!!!

• Loading the player...
  • how come 25 people have viewed this post, but only one has responded?  Come on people, lets get chatting!
  • Hello,

My name is Ashley, I'm 24, newlywed, and 20 weeks along with my first baby.  We found out yesterday that he is a boy.  My husband Adam and I live in North Phoenix. 

• imageAZbaby:

Hello,

My name is Ashley, I'm 24, newlywed, and 20 weeks along with my first baby.  We found out yesterday that he is a boy.  My husband Adam and I live in North Phoenix. 

Congrats Ashley!  You are going to love having a little boy!  My  little man is the light of my life.

• I am an AZ native currently living in Phoenix in the Desert Ridge area and am 33 weeks along w/ my first and expecting a girl.
    Nice to meet you all!  : )

p.s. chigirlinaz- your baby is sooo precious! great hair!

• hello! i just found this section today, never seen it before! i'm over in the n phoenix area off the 17 and bell!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • oh and freakin cute kid, omg
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I just found this board too. Not that I have been on here long. But I thought it was jsut the 1st trimester board. :) I am Dawn. I am 24. I just married my love on 12-28. We are expecting our first baby on Aug 17th!!! I live in Buckeye. Nice to "meet" you all.
  • Hi everyone!  My name is Christina I live in Tempe, and have my whole life and have been married just over a year and am 15 weeks pregnant with my first child.  Can't wait to find out what it is going to be!  Nice to meet you all! 
  • Hey AZ ladies, my name is Mandy, I am 20, a newlywed, and I live in Glendale. I just found out that me and my hubby will be expecting our first baby. It is really early for us, but it is exciting to see how everyone else is doing that is farther along. :)
  • Hi everyone! I'm Christi, and I'm also a transplant from Chicago and now live in the Desert Ridge area. ?I'm almost 10 weeks along, and I'm still looking for a doctor near where I live that accepts United Healthcare. ?I'm not too happy with my current OB, whom I actually have NOT seen yet. ?The journey to finding the (almost) perfect OB begins...

• Ha I just saw this post and I posted almost the same thing word for word above.  Anyway, my name is Jessi!  I'm 23, I live in Mesa, and I have a 2 month old!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hey everyone! I'm a bit late in posting this, but I am so excited to find this board. DH and I just moved to N. Phoenix (Happy Valley area) in December. We just found out we're going to have a baby this week and are sooo excited! We don't have family here but do have a few friends, so I'm excited to see this board.
  • Hi  Im Jennifer have been married for 2 years and have a little girl who is 2 months old. I live in avondale. No job got laid off in Oct but looking.
    Our little boy is on his way! BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Hi =] my name is Gloria i'm 17 and i'm 8 weeks pregnant =]. I live in Phoenix, i'm engaged acctually I just got engaged in December. I already have a daughter she's 2 years old and her name is Noamy. =]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"