Philadelphia Babies

Pediatrician in the Main Line

Hello, I'm pregnant and am looking for a good pediatrician. ?Does anyone have any recommendations? ?Please tell me why you like them so much. ?Thanks!!!

Re: Pediatrician in the Main Line

• what part of the main line? 

I have received several recommendations for Dr Dilloway...practice is at the Medical Office buildings at Paoli Hospital

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

MC#1 - BFP early June, 2011 - first u/s showed pregnancy as non-viable - D&C 6/21/2011
    MC#2 - BFP early Nov, 2011 - first u/s showed cyst on umbilical cord at 8w2d and no heartbeat - D&C 11/22/2011 
    MC#3 - BFP April 30, 2012 - miscarriage naturally 5/2/2012 @8wk
    MC#4 - BFP Sep 2012 - u/s good at 8wks, 11 wks - no h/b and measuring 8w1d - diagnosed as Turner Syndrome
    IVF Round 1 - Retrieved 20 eggs, 8 confirmed blasts as chromosomally normal and one xfrd 9/25/2013 BFP on 10/9. EDD 6/13/2014

• I really like Nemours pediatrics at Lankenau.  Dr Casey's group.
  • Loading the player...
  • I really like Dr. Mooreville and Dr. Field from Wayne Pediatrics. They are both on-staff at Bryn Mawr, Paoli, and Lankenau hospitals.
  • I am a lurker (and not preggo), but wanted to second Drs. Field and Mooreville at Wayne Peds.  I used to work there in the summers back in my college days, and I can say first-hand that they are excellent doctors.  If I lived closer, I would totally use them as my peds when I have kids.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"