New York Babies
Options

OB in the UWS

Can anyone recommend a great OB in the UWS, preferably affiliated with Columbia Presbyterian Hospital? DH and I moved to NYC from upstate and are currently TTC #1. Any recommendations would be helpful! Thanks!

Smile 

Re: OB in the UWS

• Options
    I am going for my first prenatal appointment on Thursday with Dr. Janice Aubey, who is affiliated with that hospital. I don't know if I'll have enough info to give a recommendation, but I'd be happy to report back...I just switched OB's myself so I'm hoping this works out.
  • Options

Ha! I just made an appointment with her --how random! I called the Columbia-Presbyterian fertility clinic to ask them for recommendations and they gave me a list of 3 or 4. Her name was at the top so I called her first. I'm not seeing her until 4/6, so anything you want to report back would be useful! Thanks & congratulations on your pregnancy!

?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Hey Krista!

So sorry for the long delay...How was you appt with Dr. Aubey?  I wasn't sure at first b/c the office was pretty crowded--we waited about an hour to see her (which I guess depending on the Dr. isn't that unusual). Anyway, once we saw her she answered all my questions, it was a pretty routine appointment, so I don't have many pros or cons. I was also slightly disappointed b/c I didn't get an ultrasound. But my husband really likes her.

After my appointment we went to leave and I realized I'd lost my car keys...they searched the office and the exam room like 5 times for us (even after their last appointment left!) They ended up being stuck in my coat lining...when my DH went back into tell them, all the staff (including Dr. Aubey) was all really nice about it.

I've called since to follow up on some blood work and they seemed to remember me from the whole keys ordeal (it's now become a running joke...but in a good way). I think we're going to stick with her.

I'd love to hear your thoughts :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"