Oregon Babies

Can anyone recommend...

As my post below explains my husband and I and our son just moved here to the Beaverton/Portland area.  Can anyone recommend any of the following, I don't know where to start.

A Veterinary clinic/ specific doctor, we loved our old vet and most importantly so did our dog, we hope to find a competent and caring vet.

A Chiropractor and or Massage therapist, someone who might be good with lower back pain.

TIA!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Can anyone recommend...

• We use Companion Pet Clinic on Murray and Allen.  We haven't had any issues with them.  We bring in our cat from time to time.  You don't need to make an appointment.  They don't have a website I can find, but their phone number is: (503) 641-9151?

I highly recommend Dr. Lovelace at Back in Motion. 
    www dot bimsportsinjuries dot com

HTH and welcome to the area! Smile

• Depending where you ae in the Beaverton/Portland area, my cats used to be patients at the Forest Heights veterinary clinic.  I only changed because we live on the other side of the river now.
    Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • we use Walnut Street vet..Dr. Keith and Dr. Katie are both good.i go to Zenana Spa for massage and chiro work PP.welcome to P-town!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome!

I love Dr Lady in NE Portland for chiropractic work. She's a miracle worker.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"