Baby Showers

Clothesline poem

Hi ladies!  I am planning my best friend's shower and her mom really wants to have a clothesline at the shower to decorate the room.  We want to let everyone know about it, but how do we do that?  You usually have the guests bring onesies, bibs, outfits, pj's, etc. and then you hand them on the clothesline.  I wanted to know if anyone had a cute little poem I could include as an insert in the invitation.  (There wasn't any room on the invite to include this information.) 

I appreciate any help you can give to me!!  Thanks so much!!!!

Debbie Smile

Re: Clothesline poem

• I'm also throwing a shower for my best friend & I am using the clothesline as the theme. I searched ALL over for a poem but, didn't have any luck. So, I bought invitations from tinyprints.com & decided to include a Diaper Wishing Well & used this as the poem...

If you're wondering, though there's no need to fuss

Katie is registered at Babies R Us

You can bring diapers or wipes will do

For each pack you give, a raffle ticket awaits for you!

Prizes for the winners & goodies galore

A good time for all, is what we have in store

We are all so excited, with each passing day

For Katie & Aaron's baby is soon on her way!

Or here's another one that maybe you can work with & personalize to fit your needs.

Diapers, bottles, clothes galore

we have some but still need some more

if you could pitch-in to help with these

the parents-to-be would sure be pleased

with your donation, your name please don't tell

its just a little contribution to our wishing well

If you''re interested in the invites I got, here's the link to the site. https://www.tinyprints.com/products/ProductView_6924.htm                     I have ordered from them several times & they do great work!

I hope some of this helped, Good Luck & Happy Planning!!

~jenn

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"