Pregnant after a Loss

Jolly Ranchers to help with Nausea?

Well, it's making me more il!! OMG I can;t win for losing. I can't wait for this to be over! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jolly Ranchers to help with Nausea?

• It helped me to have something in my mouth all the time, so sucking on hard candy helped me.  But not all the flavors.  Watermelon for example made me want to throw up.  I found that sucking on sour candy helped me, like lemon drops.  My m/s was on and off till about 18 weeks so I know how miserable it can be!
  • imageAlpacaBunny:
    It helped me to have something in my mouth all the time, so sucking on hard candy helped me.  But not all the flavors.  Watermelon for example made me want to throw up.  I found that sucking on sour candy helped me, like lemon drops.  My m/s was on and off till about 18 weeks so I know how miserable it can be!

18 weeks! OMG,well with my dd it stppoed right at 12 weeks so I am hoping this will be the same!!

Maybe I will see if it was the flavor. That was apple. I almost threw up. I do find that sucking on lemons help a whole lot. So I'm gonna keep with that method!

• Loading the player...
  • Jolly Ranchers were always too sweet for me.  I used Dum Dums (especially the pink lemonade ones) and also sour patch watermelons (just like sour patch kids just all watermelon flavored).

BFP#1=1/17/08 Missed m/c: 3/19/08@ 12 w D&C 3/21/08 BFP #2=8/5/08 She arrived 4/16/09! image BFP#3 7/9/11 EDD:3/16/11 Logan Patrick born sleeping on 3/20/11 image
  • I also find Jolly Ranchers way too sweet.  Anything sweet makes it worse for me.  I've had a fair degree of sucess with sugar-free lemon drops though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yeah, sweet things dont' do it for me, but I'm telling you, sucking on lemons make me feel so much better!
  • ditto, I liked sour patch kids too.  Jolly ranchers were just way to sweet for me.
  • They helped me up until last night- I think I was just beyond the point of mild nausea, and almost to throwing up. I don't think they help at that point!
  • The first time I was pg, Jolly Ranchers helped a ton, but the second time they made me want to vomit!  What I'm finding helpful are Altoids!  I think it's the peppermint that's supposed to help with m/s.
    BFP #1: 10/22/07; 12/12/07 - Missed m/c discovered, 12/13/07 - d&c
    BFP #2: 9/25/08; 10/27/08 - Blighted ovum discovered, 11/5/08 - b/o confirmed
    BFP #3: 1/19/09 - Chemical Pregnancy
    BFP #4: 2/12/09; EDD 10/26/09 - Richie born on 9/4/09 at 4 pounds, 10 ounces
    BFP #5: 5/27/11; EDD 2/4/12 - Sylvia is on her way!
    My Blog Attempt
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"