Minnesota Babies
Options

XP: my OB is gone. : ( recs please

maybe it's no big deal to some people and yes, i'm probably being a bit over dramatic... but, my OB/GYN of 11 years has apparently left the clinic that i went to and they have no further information on where he went. as stupid as it sounds, i almost started crying. Crying i LOVE my doctor. i guess i just thought if he left, i'd follow him. i didn't think he'd just be GONE. (and yes, i tried googling him)

so, i with immense sadness, i'm looking for OB/GYN recommendations. man or woman, doesn't matter. i want someone in their late 30s/early to mid 40s with good bedside manner and an open personality.

if you've gone through a pregnancy with them, even better. i live in the southern metro.

Re: XP: my OB is gone. : ( recs please

• Options

I love mine. Dr. Brian Beard. He's at Fairview Oxboro Clinic in Bloomington.

If you do a provider search on him at  fairview.org you can see his profile.

• Options

I actually usually see a NP at OBGYN PA, they have an office in Edina and Burnsville.  Since I've become pg I'm trying to see all the doctors once (they have 6) because anyone of them could deliver the baby.  It all depends on whos on call when you deliver.  Anyway,  I usually see Robin Slack and I love her!  Check it out...www.obgynpa.com

GL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been going to the Paul Larson Clinic in Edina since I was still living at home with my parents.  They doctors are great.  I see Dr. Jeffers.  I have always recommended my clinic.  GL to you!
  • Options
    I'd be upset too.  I see Dr. Amy Brown  at obstretics, gynecology and infertility and love her.  She was my dr for DS and she's got a wonderful bedside manner - really nice, mellow, and super supportive. She has offices in Edina (near southdale), Robbinsdale and Maple Grove.   Their website is www.obgynmn.com   
  • Options
    Partner OBGYN in Maplewood is the clinic I go to One of my doctors there actually was on the cover of that doctors magazine for best obgyn doc. Dr. Laura Washsbusch is my primary ob doctor during my pregnancy and SHE IS AWESOME !!! super understanding and is a good listner and is ver helpful .. ! ! let me know if you need any more info !
  • Options
    I see Dr. Meshke at Southdale OBGYN, Burnsville office.
  • Options
    imagevegasgirl06:

I love mine. Dr. Brian Beard. He's at Fairview Oxboro Clinic in Bloomington.

If you do a provider search on him at  fairview.org you can see his profile.

I second this.  Smile  I saw him wherever I fit into his schedule, either at Oxboro or at Ridgeview clinic in Burnsville.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"