Stay at Home Moms

if you do cha cha how much do you make?

interested and wondering if its worth it

Re: if you do cha cha how much do you make?

• It really depends how much time you are putting into it.  I was doing it a lot more when I first signed up, and I was making $75-100+ a week.  I hardly do it now, so I don't make anything.
  • I've been doing 6 weeks, and as of Today I have $93 dollars....I don't think it's really "worth" it"...It was great at 1st, but then the novelty wore off...Now I pretty much only get on when I get an email about it being really busy...It is kind of fun when it's busy and questions are coming like crazy, but it's not worth just sitting around waiting for questions.
  • Loading the player...
  • I became a guide last Wed. I took Saturday and Sunday off and I started making goals today. I have about $90 accrued so far, which is pretty good for a few days and no more than 4 hours or so. I am planning on doing about $20 a day so I can bring in $400 a week which will really help us with bills and baby stuff!

• Someone fill me in...what is Cha Cha?
  • ChaCha is a text message service that you can work at home for.  You can work whenever you want whatever hours you want.  You answer questions that people text in using a search engine.  You can sign up at becomeaguide.chacha.com  If you sign up please use me as a referral and email me any questions at lisacorb@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"