Detroit Babies

Shower Recs in Macomb County

Hi, I am looking for some ideas for where to have a baby shower. I am helping to plan my SIL's. Thanks!!

Lauren

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Shower Recs in Macomb County

• we had our shower at Vintage House in Fraser, on Masonic and Utica. (it's a banquet hall.) the website is very helpful, it was pretty inexpensive and the food was very, very good. i was really pleased!

also check Fern Hill, Sycamore Hills or Tina's Country House. i had my bridal shower a few years ago at Filippa's restaurant in one of the private rooms, and a friend had her bridal shower at Rendezvous restaurant on Gratiot.

• My baby shower was at Cherry Creek golf course, and it was beautiful -- plus, the food was fantastic!  We did a brunch.  We also strongly considered Fern Hill and Gazebo.

My wedding shower/reception were at The Master's Restaurant and Barrister Gardens, which I was also very happy with.  If you're looking for something less expensive, you might want to try Eastpointe Manor (looks awful from the outside, but it nice inside and the food is good) or Shields.

HTH!

• Loading the player...
  • I also love Cherry Creek!  My friend had her wedding and baby shower there.  Their breakfast is amazing :)  I had mine at Sycamore Hills and really enjoyed it!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I just went to a showre at Carrabba's in Sterling Hgts. They let you have the entire restaurant before it opens on Saturdays.  The food was amazing too.
    Christmas 2009 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"