This is going to be a totally new process for me. I'm going to my OB on Monday to get the ball rolling. I know his intentions are to move straight to IVF b/c of my endo. He doesn't think IUI will do much to help us out. He mentioned last time (before I got a surprise while waiting for IF coverage) that we would start Lupron when the time came. I had a really hard time with the Lupron Depot injections a few years ago.
Anyway, I guess I'm just looking for any info you wonderful ladies can provide. TIA!