Pregnant after a Loss

**Jeffrae**

Ok so I probably won't read this tonight, I'm dead tired, but I need an update on you! especially since I have thus kidnapped you as a buddy! lol I need to know EVERYTHING!(I'm very informed when i can be Wink) I'll update on me: obviously you an read tickers and know i'm only about 2 days behind you, my next appt is the 7th, the day before my Bday. We have had 2 great u/s and got to hear the hb at the last appt, I thought DH might cry and he got a little misty, so of course I cried. We will schedule our 20 week u/s to find out the sex on the 7th too. I've popped a bit, but i'm a plus size girl to start with so I think it's mostly flab, DH has to tell me repeatedly that I'm not fat, so I thus have to repeatedly roll my eyes Wink DH has "squirrel time" every night where he reads to the baby and gives "him" a massage with the cocoa butter lotion. We think we are having a boy, and though we will be thrilled with any healthy baby it's been very hard for us to think of the baby as anything but a boy, our luck of course it'll be a girl lol. ok I think that's everything, sorry that got a bit long, feel free to respond long or short!

Re: **Jeffrae**

• hey pentagirl!  I can be buddies with you too -- I connected with MrsLauren earlier today as we seem to be on at the same times and often.  But I will be happy to check in/up with you as well.  I connected with Capefall as a due date buddy too.  So it will be nice to have three people to stay sane with! :-)

Happy Birthday!  My sister's in on the 7th.  Fun time to have your b-day, around Easter.  Hearing the hb with the doctor's doppler is awesome -- that is sweet your dh was there.  Mine has only been able to be at the u/s with me.  We have our next appt on the 16th and then another u/s on the 20th.  I am praying that our baby is still healthy with no markers then.  I am excited for you to find out what the gender is!

That is so cute that he reads to the baby. I am just starting to try to get used to talking to my tummy.  Are you feeling the baby move yet?  I have been for about two weeks -- but today has been by far the most active.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH wasn't allowed in for my first 2 u/s because they were internal, hospital policy(the one tech told me when I asked about it that it's because you never know if you'll see a dead baby, and I had just told her that we'd lost 3 before! I was mad, but I digress..) so of course he wanted to be there for the HB, he has actually requested off every Tuesday from now until September because those are the days that I have my appts. I'm a little upset because I have not been able to feel the baby move yet, but everyone knows that I'm pregnant because I was heavy before and now it's easy to tell even though most of it's not baby. I'm hoping and thinking positive thoughts that your baby is healthy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"