Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

thank you

Thanks for all of your words of encouragement. They meant a lot to me. It has been a long, sad day. I just keep crying. I think I have got it together and then...there it is again. I am waiting for the bleeding to start. I feel like it is more then I can bear. I know God only gives us what we can handle but this is a tough one to deal with. I feel so empty already. I am scared about what I am going to feel like when the bleeding starts.

?Last night I kept my DH up all night. I kept crying and screaming out all night. Seriously, all ?night. How awful. I am sure he feels helpless. Thanks again for listening. ?

Re: thank you

• I'm so sorry you're having a rough day. You will have times like that where you cr randomly for no reason. I felt completely empty while dealing with this, even though I knew I wasn't. I waited 3 wks to bleed and waiting for that to happen is such an awful thing. I hope you can get some rest tonight
  • My thoughts and prayers are with you. The bleeding is emotionally wrenching for sure. Take time for yourself and spend time here with other women going through similar situations.  Remember - you are grieving. Its a process and you can't really avoid it.  Give yourself the ok to be sad, hurt and angry. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry that you are going through this.  I don't know your story, because I've been off of the boards for a few days, but can completely understand the pain of all your hopes and dreams being torn apart.  I am so sorry and hope that your pain lessens soon.  ((HUGS))!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"