Austin Babies
Options

Will is here!

2»

Re: Will is here!

• Options
    Congrats and welcome Will!  Glad to hear everyone is ok now.
  • Options

So glad to hear from you!  He is SO adorable - love those big cheeks!

We had a fairly similar experience - hope the C-section recovery continues to go well.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How scary!  I'm glad you didn't ignore your symptoms.  I learned that L & D is never how you plan on it.....the little baby has it's own plans.  :)  I too had a c-section after several hours of dropping heart rates w/ every contraction.  It was a good thing since she had the cord wrapped twice and would not have been delivered vaginally. 

Congrats on your little boy, he is so stinkin' cute!

• Options
    EMTXEMTX member

Oh my goodness, what a story! I am so glad DH was able to turn around and get back to be with you!

Will is just beautiful (and that is our boy name, too - love it)!

CONGRATULATIONS!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Wow, that is a crazy story. You are one STRONG woman! And your baby boy is just freaking adorable. So cute!
  • Options
    Libby he is perfect!! I'm so sorry that you had such a scare but I'm glad to hear that all turned out well in the end and now you have your perfect bundle of adorableness to make you smile!
  • Options

I'm so glad you are both ok!  That boy's going to give you gray hairs before you know it!

He's so gorgeous!  So happy for you and your HEALTHY baby.

Will, don't scare your mom anymore.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!! Your little boy is gorgeous. What a scary birth experience, but I'm so glad it all turned out great!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! :) I can't get enough of his cheeks either - I love kissing them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"