Breastfeeding

recommend hands-free bra

where did you find one you like?  how much$ was it?  i dont want to spend the $35 i found them for online w/out trying on.   whine!

Re: recommend hands-free bra

• I made mine.  I bough a cheap sports bra from Wal-Mart for $6 and cut holes in the front.  It works great.  HTH!
  • ditto. i made my own.

they are too expensive for me to justify.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Easy Expressions Hands Free Bustier. I think it's like $30, but it's worth it. It zips in front so you don't have to pull it over your head.

Given that I use it 4 times a day at work, and it keeps my sane during pumping breaks because I can do something, it's worth it.

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I have an easy expressions halter top.  It works pretty well.  But one day I forgot it and cut holes in an old sports bra, and now I prefer that.  It seems more secure and holds the pump parts in place better for me.  The only nice thing about the halter top is that I sometimes could use it without taking my shirt off entirely.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Free, if you have pony tail elastics hanging around the house:

https://www.kellymom.com/bf/pumping/hands-free-pumping.html

• Thanks for the sports bra idea - it worked great and with my Lily Padz inside I can just wear that to work to be able to quickly pump on breaks.  (I have seen the elastic bands on kellymom, but don't think I could pull that off in my classroom while the students are in p.e. - need something a little simpler and sturdier.)
  • thanks for the sports bra idea.  I was just getting ready to buy the easy expressions but also didn't want to spend the 35 dollars without trying it on!!!
  • My sportsbra is a zip-front, so it's easy to get on and off at work. See if you can find one of those. It was $5 at Target.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • imagesusiederkins:

Easy Expressions Hands Free Bustier. I think it's like $30, but it's worth it. It zips in front so you don't have to pull it over your head.

Given that I use it 4 times a day at work, and it keeps my sane during pumping breaks because I can do something, it's worth it.

ditto

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"