Stay at Home Moms

I would rather be homeless and destitute than sell anything.

There, I said it. I HATE sales. I have never met a salesperson who wasn't smarmy and oily and trying to get me to part with cash for stuff they were hyping and wasn't that good.

If the product is good it will speak for itself and no smarmy salestalk is required.

Being unemployed and desperately wanting to go back to work left me looking at all possible jobs. But sales I draw the line at. I'd rather live on the streets. 

Re: I would rather be homeless and destitute than sell anything.

• I HATE sales too. Finally I found my dream job- wedding coordinator. Technically, I was a sales person but I loved what I was selling so much it wasn't the same. GL! I hope you find something you love.
  • While I don't love sales, I couldn't turn down what I could make in a sales position in my field vs. a non-sales position. However, I'm hoping to be able to SAH after the baby and kiss my sales career good bye :)
  • Loading the player...
  • How did you get that position/start that business?  I've always wanted to do that.....
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I also hate sales. ?That's why I love photography... my work speaks for itself! ?
  • Alli3586:  Do you take care of the room blocks?  I'd love to talk to you more... lindseywulfing@gmail.com
  • I have actually NEVER been in a sales position and I think that's because I know I wouldn't be very good at it. 

It definitely takes a unique person to be in Sales!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"