Washington Babies

Is this evil?

SO I got an email from Smil last night saying that bil had called his dad and invited dh and bil's mom to dinner at their house thurs night for bil's b-day.  I was totally SHOCKED!  (mil lives in  spokane)We have been telling mil for weeks now PLEASE let us know if your coming into town because our weekends get really booked up and if you don't let us know then we probably won't be available!

Well I'm quite sure that mil is going to want to hang out with me on friday because bil and dh will be at work and nephew will be at school..well I already have school for Cruz in the morning and then a playdate planned for that afternoon, and sat all day we are having a/c installed and dh will have to be here to help. 

ok now for the evil part...I really want to tell mil that we are busy friday night (even though we aren't) because I'm so mad that she won't ever give us the courtsey of giving us some notice.  Is that really wrong?  This isn't the first time she has pulled this crap and I'm over it and don't know how to get through to her other than this?

imageimage Brothers! image

Re: Is this evil?

• I don't thik it's evil.  Is your DH on board? 

Or can MIL babysit and you can really go out??? :)

• imageSeattle_JiLLn:

I don't thik it's evil.  Is your DH on board? 

Or can MIL babysit and you can really go out??? :)

Yes dh is on board TG! and no I wouldn't leave Cruz with MIL she won't even change his diaper, she always hands him to me and says "he needs to be changed"  Nice Grandma...did I mention she is a kindergarden teacher??
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Loading the player...
  • Go for it. I would. It might teach her a lesson. Be prepared though that she might get upset!

• I don't think that's evil at all. If she didn't give you the notice then it's her own fault. Your life should revolve around what works best for here whenever she decides to just drop in. Go for it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"