High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Can I join you? ( got long sorry....)

We lost our little Cole on Friday morning and hoping our little Cate will hang in there.  I am only 18 weeks so it is going to be a long road. I am still in the hospital until Thursday (hopefully) and then on strict bedrest until Cate decides she wants out.  The Doctor thinks we lost Cole to an infection so we I am on round the clock antibiotics.  My DH has been my rock as well as my family.  I miss being home. I miss my puppies. I miss my bed.  I miss my Cole.  I am really struggling today.  The Pastor gave my DH and I a blessing the other night. I might ask for another one. I am really getting down. Maybe I will call my CNA to shower me.  That might lift my spirits. 

I hope that I get some suggestions on how to handle all of this from you all.

Thanks, 

Nicole

Re: Can I join you? ( got long sorry....)

• Options
    just wanted to say that I'm sorry for your loss. I've never been in that position and can't imagine what you must be feeling. Sounds like you have many people who care for you. Praying that the rest of your pregnancy goes as smoothly as possible and that Cate comes out a healthy beautiful baby.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. Of course you are welcome here and I'm hoping you can keep little Cate in there for some time.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm so sorry about your loss. Try to stay strong for your little Cate.
  • Options

I'm praying for you and I hope the rest of your pg is uneventful.

Also if you haven't already check out our bedrest check-in.

BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss.
  • Options

i'm very sorry for your loss.

sending positive thoughts and prayers to you, your DH and little Cate.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss of Cole.  I have seen posters on SAL who have lost a twin and are close to completing their pregnancy now, so you may want to post there as well.  Wishing you peace during such a difficult time.
  • Options
    Just wanted to say that I am so, very sorry for your loss and I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes as smoothly as possible!
    Loving life as a mom!
  • Options
    I'm sorry. :(    I would suggest posting on the preemie board.  There is a mom (I think pmkmp is her user name) who lost one of her twins.  She was on hospital bedrest for a long time.  The water ruptured on her son sometime before 20 weeks.  Her daughter has had some issues, but seems to be doing well.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for the loss of your son.  It will be a difficult road to peace, but you will find it.  I hope that your daughter is able to stay strong and healthy.  I will be praying for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"