Breastfeeding
Options

lilypadz: are they worth it?

or should i stick with disposables?
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: lilypadz: are they worth it?

• Options

They're worth it for date night. Definitely. I would not use them for other than special occasions no.

I wore them to a wedding, to some hens activities, to a few family bbqs. General daily wear was the disposables. 

• Options
    At this point I don't need to use anything, but for a few months I wore nothing but LilyPadz. I LOVED them. It was liberating, that's the only way I can describe it.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    in the beginnib I had really sore nipples and they saved me a lot of pain from fabric friction...the cloth reusable pads moved too much for me, but now I use the cloth.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    so why would you use reusable or disposable if you already had the lilypadz?  i don't get it :(
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't know, once I found them I never went back to cloth.
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
  • Options
    I know they are gas permeable, but I still like my nips to breathe more. I like them but don't use them every day.
  • Options

Sooooo worth the money! I have had one pair for 7 months...I use them now when I'm not sure when I see my friend (the damn pump) next..And they are also great after pumping when you're bound to "Nipple Out" a little!

I tried disposable and reusabels...I suggest using those at night- but if you have to go out in public...Lilypadz are the best thing since sliced bread!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh, ditto Tikat - I do not sleep in them
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
  • Options
    I'm the opposite- I like to wear them at night as I like to sleep braless so can't wear regular pads.  During the day around the house I wear cotton pads for more breathability.  Going out it depends on the shirt.  But definetly worth buying a pair.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"