Michigan Babies

March 30 Check In

edited July 2021 in Michigan Babies

How's everyone doing?

Moms how are the little ones?

TTCers how are you? Anything new to report?

Pregnants how are you feeling?

Friends have anything to share?

Ben & Shana - August 27, 2005

Re: March 30 Check In

• We are doing really well in our house. Lots of sleep is being had, and we just started solids these last couple of weeks. Tonight, Charlie is going to be trying some smashed up avocado. So far, he loves sweet potatoes, squash and green beans. I also tried some pears but he doesn't seem as big of a fan quite yet.

• LVilaLVila member
    I am feeling fine. The weather is making my allergies go bonkers. I've been taking my allergy meds very sparingly even though my doc said they were fine (I'm a worrywart). I can't believe I only have 15 weeks left. Yikes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Today is cycle day 22.  My temps are a lot higher than normal.  I don't really trust them since I've had a head cold for over a week.  I don't really want to get my hopes up if it is just the sickness messing with them.  My last cycle was 29 days, so I have about 7 more days to wait. 
  • Baby J is crawling and pulling himself up.  I changed his name from Chunkolicious to Fancy Pants because he thinks he's so cool.  He also doesn't want to go to bed at night because he's having so much fun.  His favorite things to get into are anything with a door and the always fun, door stops.  He also likes to throw a ball and then chase it!  I caught him last night standing on his own too.  No cruising though so I'm curious to see if he will be an early walker.

Pete is on his first day at daycare in big boy pants.  He seems to have acknowledged that it's not nice to pee or defecate on Spiderman so I'm hoping this "trick" sticks!

Maria is loving to help Baby J walk and keeps picking up Pete.  Yesterday, she picked Pete up and said "I love you Peter" and Pete said "I love you Ria".  So cute!  She is also very into her responsibility of filling up the dog water and food in the morning.  She's very proud of herself and takes her responsibilities seriously.

• Hi Girls! This is my first time checking in here!  I'm almost 10 weeks with my first and have had the worst morning sickness for the past 4 weeks.  Yuck!  My doctor gave me Zofran, so that's been helping me get through the work days!  Hope everyone is feeling good!
  • a bit late but...

we are doing well... I've been really tired lately (is that something that comes with the big tri-mester change?) but work is a bit slower so it gives me time to relax and catch naps in the afternoon sometimes.

I can't believe I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow, it really seems like time is just flying. I've got my next appt. a week from today. Hopefully we'll get to hear the heartbeat this time. Last time my midwife couldn't find it, so we got an ultrasound instead - I am not complaining! We got to see the little one wiggling around; we fell in love instantly. So I want to hear that little "woosh woosh woosh" this time :)

glad you're all doing well!

• I am on CD38.  WTF.  Come on AF.  I would like to finish up my IF testing so we can move on.  UGH.

How many days late before I should call my doctor???

PS  P-test on CD35 was negative.

• Welcome Futuremrss!

D&M - Try POS again. I have a friend who didn't get a positive test for weeks after AF was supposed to arrive. Maybe try calling your doctor on Monday if nothing happens in the next few days.

Things here are going really well. Brielle has been going 8 hours between bottles at night! WOO HOO!

Ben & Shana - August 27, 2005
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"