Success after IF
Options

AI: do you love or hate adam lambert?

michael and i love him :)  he is just so freaking talented it is ridiculous.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com

Re: AI: do you love or hate adam lambert?

• Options

My LOVE is reserved for Matt Wink.

I like Adam Smile He should do very well.

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Options
    CMM05CMM05 member
    Confession: I HATED him at first.....I thought he was so weird. But, since the past few weeks I am in LOVE with him. You are right......he is SO talented. I think its going to come down to him and Danny in the end. They will both have amazing careers, but it should be interesting!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Not really.

I am a Danny fan.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

LOVE.  Amazing talent. he is in a league of his own.

I hope it's him and gokey in the end - they are both great.

• Options

totally love him - and have since the auditions.

Stick out tongue 

• Options
    Oh yeah......he's goooooood! I thought Kris did an amazing job tonight too. BTW, the girls suck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

i love gokey too.

and i agree the girls sucked tonight (except allison, i really like her.)  that blonde chick with the tat arm HAS TO GO HOME.  freaking HORRIBLE tonight, IMO.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Our successful cycle was IVF #2: Microdose Lupron Flare Protocol - 2 beautiful blasts transferred.

email me: gretchela@hotmail.com
  • Options

We only started watching when it hit the final 13, and I thought he was just too weird.  The past couple of weeks though. . .his voice is amazing!  He has such confidence too. 

The girl with tattoos was horrible!  Who keeps voting for her?

Married - 7/29/06
    Ben and Maggie - 4/10/09 
    Mia - 6/16/11
    Surprise! due 2/23/17

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Love, love, LOVE him. My favorite by far - I think his voice is leaps and bounds better than anyone on the show. He gets kind of silly with his interpretations of songs sometimes but that's because he's good enough to get away with it.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options
    Love him. He's just so much better than everyone else it's funny.
    Baby Girl #1 Gabriella Jane Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I think I am in the minority it seems in that I don't like Danny at all. I find him grating. I think Megan is only still on the show because of Vote for the Worst, hopefully this week she will go, listening to her is painful!
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • Options

I like him and hate him.  I find him annoying sometimes but I have to admit he is super talented.

Megan Joy is only still there because she is hot.  She sucks every week.

• Options
    I guess I am the only one who thinks Scott has got to go. ?He is just not a good singer. ?It makes DH and I cringe - we fast forward him. ?I do like Adam...he is weird, but by far the most talented. ?Kris makes my heart skip a beat - oh and so does Matt : )
    DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageGretchen*loves*Michael:

i love gokey too.

and i agree the girls sucked tonight (except allison, i really like her.)? that blonde chick with the tat arm HAS TO GO HOME.? freaking HORRIBLE tonight, IMO.

Yes, she is pretty bad. ?Good to look at! But annoying.?

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

• Options
    LOVE HIM!!!! And Danny and Kris... I used to like Lil but she keeps picking crappy songs. Megan sucks. I love Allison. Scott is ok but he won't win. I like Matt but not tonight. It'll def be down to danny and Adam..for sure!!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

honestly, i can't stand him...i think he is way too dramatic..im not a goth type of person. and..he is a professional!!! he has been on broadway!!! totally an advantage over the others.

i don't think its fair at all.?

i don't like danny either..i am very sorry, but i have not liked him from the beginning, i know this will not be a popular thing to say..but in my opinion i would not have auditioned had my husband dies 3 weeks before. just me...it left a bad taste in my mouth. just too soon.?

i love anoop, but don't think he did well tonight.

i actually like megan, she is cute and original. she didn't do very well either though...if you wanna know who's voting for her..guys like my husband, who practically drools every time she comes on the screen. ;)

?scott has GOT TO GO!!! nice guy...but..just not good

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
  • Options
    imageJen&Andy06:

The girl with tattoos was horrible!  Who keeps voting for her?

Teenage boys that aren't getting any....seriously though, she gets on my very last nerve.   Her voice is terrible!

• Options
    After his Ring of Fire rendition...  all I can say is FREAKY..  Don't like him..  and I think Scott is WAY over rated.... and if Megan jiggles her boobs one more time I'll scream....
  • Options
    I do not like Adam and have not like him since the beginning....I am a huge Danny, Matt and Kris fan....the girls are terrible and Megan needs to go home.....
    After a loss at 13wks and years dealing with IF and failed treatments (3 failed IUI and 1 failed IVF), we have been blessed with DS (surprise BFP) and now his little sister (2nd round of clomid and TI) on her way. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Options

no doubt adam will win. he's just way beyond everyone else in terms of "talent."

BUT, I find him terribly creepy (and I've had a bunch of goth, nail polish wearing guy friends.) that boy is hiding something. he's got a secret.

2 infertiles' journey to 2 pink lines (and a baby girl)
    "our IF story"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"