Pregnant after a Loss
Options

please tell me that someone agrees with me (American Idol)

and that im not the meanest person.  but scott needs to go home.  its amazing what he can do but i just dont enjoy his singing and its kinda awkward to watch.  he's really nice but i jsut dont think that he's that good.  he could be a great writer but not sure if this is the career for him.  :(

Re: please tell me that someone agrees with me (American Idol)

• Options
    I agree completely!  I think that he makes it through due to his disability, which is a shame.  Probably not for him, but it's just sort of strange to watch sometimes because there are people who are much better than him going home.  JMO!
  • Options
    Amen, and amen.  I've felt this way for a while.
    m/c feb 07 ~ m/c twins oct 08 ~ Duncan Thomas: born to heaven 5/19/09 - m/c jan 11

My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I couldn't agree more!!!
    Miracle Baby Michael born 9.29.09 Conceived naturally; Diagnosed with MTHFR, hypothyroid & a balanced translocation, affecting chromosomes 4 & 8... after 6 losses we're trying our luck with IVF with PGD Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I didn't like him since the begining... but last week I enjoyed watching him. I am ready to see Megan Joy go!
  • Options
    I think he is a great singer/composer but I don't think he's the next american idol.  I think he will have a great career ahead of him, but I don't think his style is going to appeal to the masses of teenagers who are watching.  Another thing is that I think that Megan girl needs to go...her voice irritates the crap out of me.
  • Options
    yes i agree!!! im all for kris allen though :)
  • Options
    He's a mediocre singer at best, although I do think he plays the piano well.  I think he or Megan should be the next to be kicked off.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Right there with ya girls! I have thought he was mediocre from the beginning and couldn't believe he made it through to the top. I did think he was better last night than he's been, but he still needs to be one of the next to go. If Megan "Twitch" Joy doesn't go home tonight, I will be PISSED!!! She is God awful and last night was just painful!! LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"